A crisp and healthy side dish. Served best when cold.
- 2 medium sized Ampalaya seeded
- 1 medium sized onion, thinly sliced
- 1 small carrot, sliced
- 4 cloves of garlic
- 1 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup water
- 6 tbsp sugar (or sugar substitute)
- 1 tsp fine salt
- Wash Ampalaya. Cut in half lengthwise to remove pulp and seeds with spoon. Slice into 5mm thickness.
- Mix in 2 tbsp. salt. Rinse after 15 minutes Drain well.
- Combine carrots, generic propecia online pharmacy onions, and garlic.
- Prepare boiling solution by boiling vinegar, water, sugar and salt. Set aside for it to cool down. Note* When sugar substitute is being used instead of sugar, add sweetener only during the cooling period.
- Pour pickling solution over vegetable mixture. Toss.
- Place in a jar. Serves best when cold as a side-dish.